Here are some examples of life events that people often include on their ePassing Pages:
- Date and location of birth.
- First experiences (car, job, house, etc.).
- Engagement and marriage.
- Academic accomplishments and graduations.
- Choosing a profession, trade or livelihood.
- Birth of children and grandchildren.
- Significant anniversaries.
- Special travel/vacation experiences.
- Job or career accomplishments.
- Job retirement.
- Overcoming or dealing with a health issue or crisis.
- Special moments or achievements in their personal life.
- Relocations or moves to new cities/homes.
- Significant obstacles overcome.
- Awards or events recognizing their achievements.
- Date and location of passing.
CREATE AN ONLINE OBITUARY PAGE:
To get started, click here to create your account. Our modern, meaningful service saves families an average of $740 in obituary fees charged by funeral homes and newspapers.
EPASSING OBITUARY PAGE COST: It's only $7, and lasts forever. If we could make this service available for free, we would, but we have to charge a small, nominal fee to help make our organization viable to ensure it's available for families into the future.